Saturday, March 10, 2012

Coconut Hair Treatment



Hello again here is a tip I have been wanting to try for a while.
Melt coconut oil & smear into hair 
let set for like an hour ish 
wash out as normal 
Bam !!
super shiny silky smooth hair!!
just like that its that easy
also try a few drops put into your hair color
Shhh! that's a secret!
One more thing 
its great for a body moisturizer
smear some oil on a warm wet rag & rub all over 
its awesome for the skin
try coconut oil today 
& tell me what all you use it for 
the list should be long !

This has been another product detox post 
Do try this at home.


 

2 comments:

  1. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. laser hair removal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then again, laser treatment can cost you many dollars. The ordinary method to treat stretch imprints is to apply salves and creams on the influenced zone. It very well may be successful just in the event that you are utilizing the correct sort of cream and salve.laser hair removal in Manhattan

    ReplyDelete